Skip to main content

Just believe ❤

So I came home last night and straight to bed I went. Angry, upset and annoyed. I had a bad day and I let every bit of stress knock me down  until sleeping was the only option.

When your asleep your body is at rest, your mind is at rest and you start to heal.

I woke up this morning feeling slightly better but the stress was still there. So I began to tidy up the house. I had a shower and brushed my teeth. I stuck some comfy clothes on and boiled the kettle.

As I stood in the kitchen I looked out the window, a cool breeze brushed over my face. Looking out at the tree's, smelling the damp cold air and i breathed, deeply.

I felt the stress of my joints ease and I smiled a little. I have forgot who i am, what i want to become.

I started a journey a few years ago to become a happier and more positive person. To attract everything i deserve and everything i have longed for.

Some where along that road i have fell into a ditch and have been fighting my way back out, but instead i was digging further and deeper into it.

Only today have i managed to find that strength and inner power to pull myself up and out this ditch.

I reminded myself of what i wanted to achieve the purpose of this blog and the focus of my life. To be happy and show others how to be happy.

Some times in life you stumble and fall but yoy have to get back up and try again. Stop thinking about what you dont have or what you can't afford. You have so much to be greatful for and so much to look forward to.




Just believe it....




xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaining positive when you feel stressed or annoyed..

We all know it is not possible to stay positive 100% of the time. Things annoy you, people annoy you and no matter what happens this will always exist. It's how we deal with these situations that make the biggest difference.  For example I am sat here now on the bus, it's at least 20 degrees outside (I live in scotland) so for us this is warm. There is not a hint of wind and there is this insanely annoying beeping sound coming from a broken emergency door. I am exhausted after a long day at work filled with many things that have annoyed me. Instead of dwelling on the heat, the beeping sound or the crappy day I've had I stick my earphones in and drift away. I start to think of the great things that await me when I get home. Seeing my wonderful boyfriend and talking about random things like we always do. Making our favourite dinner which is chilli corne carni EXTRA HOT! and seeing my beautiful baby boy (my bunny rabbit). We have so much love all around us right now altho

"Money can't buy you happiness" 🤔

I often wonder how the saying "money can't buy happiness" came about. Right now I sit and ponder every little thing I want in life and the only way to get it is money. I want to learn how to drive, I want to travel, I want to redecorate the house. All of these things require money. I know I am blessed and lucky to have what I do just now. There is no doubt I am grateful, but money does bring happiness. It allows you to do things like driving, holidays and redecorating. So how can I attract money to me so I can do all the things I would like to do? I will try ask the angels for their help, I will try be more positive around money, I will meditate and try attract abundance. I shall keep you updated with my progress! It's ok to feel down and it's ok to feel lost its how you get yourself out that rut that matters. Lots of love Lynne xxx

The start of my journey

I was always one for negative views on life, everyday I was angry and annoyed at the slightest things. Something as simple as missing the bus and being late for work would send me into a rage. Then it would spiral from there, a day full of misery and constant bad luck. I would do something wrong in work, I would annoy someone, my last £20 would be swiped from my bank account due to bank charges. Nothing seemed to go right even though I tried my hardest to stay positive, deep down I didn't really feel it. Speaking to a friend regarding my so-called woes in life she recommended a book to me, it was called The Power by Rhonda Byrne. I have always been a cynic when it comes to books or classes that are supposed to inspire you and change your life. I didn't understand how one thing could possibly change all of the negativity that consumed me, but I was willing to try anything. I sat down on my usual seat on the bus to work, I reached into my bag and pulled out the book. I stare