Skip to main content

Que Sera Sera

Well another year down and another one ahead. 2016 has been a crazy roller coaster ride of emotions for me but one thing has made it alot easier, the power of positivity. After reading the power by Rhonda Byrne I immediately tried to distance myself from negative energy and negative people. I can say I am starting this year with the people I want to be in it. I know this year will be a good one for me, I am hopefully going to be starting university to study nursing and will book my first ever vacation with my amazing boyfriend. Also starting this year off with our 10 year anniversary, although it is on Friday the 13th it will definitely not be an unlucky year for us. I am truly grateful for everything the universe has giving me and I am looking forward to what else awaits me. Your future is in your hands, no one else is to blame for your failures in life. Suck it up, do your best and learn from the past. Always take each day as it comes....who knows what will happen :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remaining positive when you feel stressed or annoyed..

We all know it is not possible to stay positive 100% of the time. Things annoy you, people annoy you and no matter what happens this will always exist. It's how we deal with these situations that make the biggest difference.  For example I am sat here now on the bus, it's at least 20 degrees outside (I live in scotland) so for us this is warm. There is not a hint of wind and there is this insanely annoying beeping sound coming from a broken emergency door. I am exhausted after a long day at work filled with many things that have annoyed me. Instead of dwelling on the heat, the beeping sound or the crappy day I've had I stick my earphones in and drift away. I start to think of the great things that await me when I get home. Seeing my wonderful boyfriend and talking about random things like we always do. Making our favourite dinner which is chilli corne carni EXTRA HOT! and seeing my beautiful baby boy (my bunny rabbit). We have so much love all around us right now altho

"Money can't buy you happiness" 🤔

I often wonder how the saying "money can't buy happiness" came about. Right now I sit and ponder every little thing I want in life and the only way to get it is money. I want to learn how to drive, I want to travel, I want to redecorate the house. All of these things require money. I know I am blessed and lucky to have what I do just now. There is no doubt I am grateful, but money does bring happiness. It allows you to do things like driving, holidays and redecorating. So how can I attract money to me so I can do all the things I would like to do? I will try ask the angels for their help, I will try be more positive around money, I will meditate and try attract abundance. I shall keep you updated with my progress! It's ok to feel down and it's ok to feel lost its how you get yourself out that rut that matters. Lots of love Lynne xxx

Why I decided to be a nurse 💊💉🏥

So it's currently 5.30am and I am on my way to work. I won't get home until 9.30pm at the earliest tonight. Sometimes I ponder my decisions in life (laughs) as I have little energy as it is and I've decided to complete another 12 hour shift. The reason I do this is because I want to be a nurse one day. I am currently studying children's nursing at university. I am trying to work in children's wards to build my experience and get a taster for what my career is going to entail. Getting used to 12 hour shifts is also a benefit as I will be doing 3/4 in a row. My choice to be a nurse wasn't something I had always dreamed of. I knew I wanted to work in healthcare somewhere but never dreamed I would be a nurse. People have told me I would be a great psychologist and I did look into it. I have heard from a few people it isn't what it's made out to be. Then I tried nursing in adult wards and knew straight away it wasn't my calling. As soon as I